Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I stay alkalized?

In the morning when I wake, I drink freshly squeezed grapefruit. If I'm feeling hungry, I make myself an apple/banana smoothie. To this I can add strawberries, grapes, etc. whatever's handy. I make myself a tea from cinnamon bark.

At noon, I eat raw spinach leaves. I munch on them while preparing my meal. Usually, it's avocado or potato (cooked) with finely chopped onions, tomatoes, cilantro and radishes. With the potato, I add celery, bell peppers, etc. and eat it with a ranch dressing. I do not eat protein when eating starches (like potato). When I want fish or meat or cheese, I eat it with the vegetables (raw is better) but do not add bread or pasta (starch). I add the juice from half a lemon or lime to the water I drink to insure that the water is alkalized.

In the evening, I eat melon or grapes. I am wanting to eat to stay alkalized until morning. And, I am wanting to eat fruit with enough water (alkalized naturally) to sustain me until morning.

Following this routine, I find I can make exceptions for occasional Sunday ice cream treats with neighbors; Fourth of July hotdogs and bar-b-que, but these are exceptions. I never eat anything out of a can, frozen, or packaged in cellophane.

All symptoms are gone and so is the persistent internal bleeding. If I can do this, anyone can.

No comments:

Post a Comment