Thursday, June 24, 2010

Personal Testimony:

On December 21, 2008, after praying to God to heal me of my pain and swelling of my mucus lining, in my throat and nasal passages, brain swelling, hives on my tongue, polyps on my tonsils, persistent internal bleeding, knife-like pain in my lower stomach, ringing and pulsations in my ears, I cried out: "You better take a look at me, Lord, before it gets any worse!"
That Sunday morning I was scheduled to accompany a neighbor to Lakewood Church in Houston. During the early morning service, I approached a prayer partner there who grabbed my hands and said: "Listen to me, God is speaking. Cancer cannot survive alkaline conditions. Do your research. Look it up on the web."
I want to chronicle my journey since then, for the benefit of anyone who may come my way and need encouragement and key direction to victory over cancer. I am not selling anything. That which I have gleamed and learned, I freely pass on to you.

In summary: We are what we eat. I had to learn to eat correctly--in accordance to how my stomach digests foods. Did God heal me? I believe God did. But I had also asked God to teach me what to do so that I would never get cancer again. I believe He was answering this prayer when He spoke through the Prayer Partner at Lakewood.

[Previous Medical History: After emergency admission into hospital, was found to have uterine cancer March 1, 2005 and this was surgically removed within three weeks. My chemical stats and exploratory surgery revealed I had no need of chemo or radiology treatments. In Easter of 2008, I decided to retire early when I began to have a persistent internal bleeding and facial nerve pain.]

No comments:

Post a Comment