Thursday, July 1, 2010

Put on the Armor of God Everyday..


This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
I thank you, Father, because each day brings new mercies and you are faithful to forgive us our sins when we confess them to you.
Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow, Father.
Turn my eyes from worthless things; and give me life through your Word.
Jesus said: If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, in the holy name of Jesus I pray.

I plead the blood of Jesus and God's protective hedge for all God's children, saved and going-to-be-saved.
I ask, Father, in the name of Jesus, that you fill us with your Holy Spirit and presence as we come to you that we can persevere in our walk with you and accomplish your will for our lives before we leave this earth.
I welcome you, Father, into my heart, body, soul, mind, and spirit. Everything that I have is yours.
I renounce everything in me that is not in accordance with your word and your will for my life. I renounce it in favor of the Lord Jesus Christ in me.
Thank you, Father, for the revelation of Jesus in me: God in Jesus, Jesus in me, God in me through Jesus.

In the name of Jesus, I bind the devil, demons, rats, roaches, incubus, succubus, lying signs and wonders, spirits of iniquity, unclean spirits, spirit of sorcery, witchcraft, necromancing, occult, magic, fortune telling, horoscopes, astrology, wuiji boards,
the spirit of fear, the spirit of unbelief, the spirit of unforgiveness, the spirit of violence, the spirit of covetousness, the spirit of inferiority, the spirit of insecurity and doubt, the spirit of abuse and of addiction.
In the name of Jesus, I bind the spirit of cancer, diabetes, kidney disease, liver disease, heart disease, lung disease, neuromuscular disease, the spirit of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, cystic fibrosis, cerebral palsy, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, altheimers.
In the name of Jesus, I bind these, blind these, mute them and shut up all portals of entry into the human body, senses, emotions, thoughts, ideas, imagination, and dreams; all use of the human body from conception onward through all life's stages; and in the name of Jesus, I cast them out to the eternal damnation that is their sentence, a sentence that has already been levied against them and pronounced on this earth by God himself in the person of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I thank you, Lord, that your word stands forever. You, O Lord, are faithful and trustworthy.
I thank you, Father, that you are ever with me and have not left me an orphan. I praise you Father for your steadfast love and benificense. You take pleasure in the details of our lives, Father. Thank you for your Holy Presence here on earth.
Bless your children, Father, separate the goats from the sheep.
And I pray, Father, for my enemies, that you do what you have to do to keep them out of hell so the devil won't profit one iota for all the trouble he's caused through them. In the name of Jesus I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment